mesos-user mailing list archives

From James Vanns <jvanns....@gmail.com>
Subject Task properties/attributes?
Date Fri, 20 Mar 2015 15:48:08 GMT
Does a mesos task feature a URI attribute or list thereof? For downloading
data automatically within the sandbox in which the command will execute?
Eg. upon defining a task I wish to supply a list of
sources from which to download various different types of data all destined
for the container that the task executes in -- the command will then
process this data, upload any result and the downloaded data is discarded
on task completion (when the container/sandbox is destroyed).

I can't find anything that suggests this is possible in the online
documentation - but I thought I read it some where!?

Cheers,

Jim