mesos-user mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <d...@davelester.org>
Subject Re: Mesos Adopters list
Date Thu, 26 Mar 2015 03:28:51 GMT
Hi Sébastien,

Excellent, thanks for sharing! I've added Auchan Ecommerce France to
the Mesos adopters list and have scheduled @ApacheMesos to tweet this
out tomorrow.

Cheers, Dave

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015, at 11:53 AM, Sébastien DALLE wrote:
> Hi guys

> I’ve just seen your new wiki page
http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/powered-by-mesos/ with
mesos adopters list.

> Please feel free to add French online retailer “Auchan Ecommerce
> France” (www.auchan.fr / www.auchandirect.fr /
www.auchandirect.pl ) in your list as we experiment and enjoy for 6
months MESOS cluster for our software factory (about 100 dev) and
non-production platforms needs ; as today about 250 Ghz of compute on 2
geoclusterized datacenters is orchestred by MESOS/MARATHON/ZK stack with
GlusterFS distributed storage (over mixed cloud director and cloustack
vmware platforms).