mesos-user mailing list archives

From Cody Maloney <c...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Difficulties building mesos-21.1-rc2 {rc1, .1 , .0}. Linux
Date Thu, 05 Feb 2015 19:08:28 GMT
stout, libprocess should have all their headers installed during 'make
install' currently.

MESOS-2096[1] tracks some of it. Other bits have happened as people tried
building with the various flags and find bugs.

Some bugs in the area which have been fixed are MESOS-2113, MESOS-1839,
MESOS-1843

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-2096