mesos-user mailing list archives

From Tim Chen <...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Updating FrameworkInfo settings
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2015 23:51:13 GMT
Mesos checkpoints the FrameworkInfo into disk, and recovers it on relaunch.

I don't think we expose any API to remove the framework manually though if
you really want to keep the FrameworkID. If you hit the failover timeout
the framework will get removed from the master and slave.

I think for now the best way is just use a new FrameworkID when you want to
change the FrameworkInfo.

Tim