mesos-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Mahler <benjamin.mah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log rotation
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2015 18:05:46 GMT
+drob

0.22.0 introduces a flag on the master / slave called --external_log_file.
This allows you to point the master/slave to an external log file so that
it can be shown the webui. This means you can log to stderr, rotate the
file it's getting redirected to, and still see it in the webui log viewer:

https://reviews.apache.org/r/30328/