mesos-user mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <daveles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Following Mesos
Date Thu, 08 Jan 2015 23:38:09 GMT
Hi James,

Thanks for asking about this! I think there's a lot of room for improvement
here. Have you seen the Mesos markmail archive [user@
<http://markmail.org/search/?q=mesos#query:mesos%20list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.mesos-user+page:1+state:facets>
, dev@
<http://markmail.org/search/?q=mesos#query:mesos%20list%3Aorg.apache.incubator.mesos-dev+page:1+state:facets>],
or Planet Mesos <http://planet.apache.org/mesos/>? The former consolidates
emails from the user and developer email lists, the latter syndicates blogs
from community members. In my experience, markmail has refreshed within a
few seconds of publishing so I think it's safe to trust.

Best,
Dave