mesos-user mailing list archives

From sujinzhao <sujinz...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: With docker containerizer enabled, How to check whether(or how) mesos successfully running tasks in docker container?
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 10:13:47 GMT
Thank you all for your attentation.

I don't want to introduce another project marathon for just test mesos with docker container,
so could you show me more detailed actions I should do next with mesos-execute program after
successfully performing s1-s3? what output of this program should be ?
An example is the best.

Tim Chen <tim@mesosphere.io>编写: