mesos-user mailing list archives

From Billy Bones <gael.ther...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Proposal: shared Mesos framework hosting and registry
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 09:59:49 GMT
Hi Dave, As I understand your proposal, you want to create a nexus like
repository isn't it?

If so, your proposal is really interesting as I'm working hard on Mesos's
advocate and the most recurrent demand is about a feature of that kind when
I'm facing Enterprise customers.

I think that using GitHub as an always on repository for the frameworks
registry would be a really good idea as it allow everyone to edit it as
soon as one of the listed framework disappear/evolve or URLs changes.

I deeply think that Mesos need something like that to gain much more
traction on Old style Enterprises.

I've updated your docs with two or three ideas mainly focused on WebUI and
Mesos integration.

Let us informed of any update regarding this topic!