mesos-user mailing list archives

From Scott Rankin <sran...@motus.com>
Subject Timeline for 0.22.0?
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 22:08:48 GMT
Hi all,

We’re very excited here for Mesos and are working on our first production deployment using
Mesos/Marathon/Chronos.  One thing that we need for production readiness is MESOS-1925.  I
see it’s been assigned to 0.22.0 – I was wondering if there was any timeline yet for when
that release will come out.  I can put together our own branch with 0.21.0 + the patch, but
I’d rather wait for the release.

Thanks!
Scott

This email message contains information that Motus, LLC considers confidential and/or proprietary,
or may later designate as confidential and proprietary. It is intended only for use of the
individual or entity named above and should not be forwarded to any other persons or entities
without the express consent of Motus, LLC, nor should it be used for any purpose other than
in the course of any potential or actual business relationship with Motus, LLC. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver
it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please notify sender immediately and destroy the original message.

Internal Revenue Service regulations require that certain types of written advice include
a disclaimer. To the extent the preceding message contains advice relating to a Federal tax
issue, unless expressly stated otherwise the advice is not intended or written to be used,
and it cannot be used by the recipient or any other taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding
Federal tax penalties, and was not written to support the promotion or marketing of any transaction
or matter discussed herein.