mesos-user mailing list archives

From "Tom Arnfeld" <...@duedil.com>
Subject Re: Question about External Containerizer
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 10:47:54 GMT
Hi Diptanu,

That's correct, the ECP has the responsibility of updating the resource for a container, and
it will do as new tasks are launched and killed for an executor. Since docker doesn't support
this, our containerizer (Deimos does the same) goes behind docker to the cgroup for the container
and updates the resources in a very similar way to the mesos-slave. I believe this is also
what the built in Docker containerizer will do.

https://github.com/duedil-ltd/mesos-docker-containerizer/blob/master/containerizer/commands/update.py#L35

Tom.

--

Tom Arnfeld