mesos-user mailing list archives

From "craig mcmillan" <mccraigmccr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Chronos
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2014 17:32:10 GMT
i've got it installed from mesosphere, and run by marathon with marathon
app config like this :

https://www.refheap.com/93223

and a chronos config file ( /etc/chronos/local_cluster_scheduler.yml )
like this :

https://www.refheap.com/93224

it seems to be working fine, though iirc if i run more than one instance
of it then figuring out where the web-ui is a pain, since non-master
instances don't proxy to the master. hence i'm just running a single
instance, and letting marathon deal with failure

:c