mesos-user mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <daveles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Orphan links in Docs
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2014 20:22:19 GMT
Contributions are welcome! The website is available on subversion
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mesos/site/, which ingests docs from the
/docs/ folder of the main code repo, and will render the markdown files on
the site. There's a README in that directory with some instructions for
building the site.

On #1 and #2, I believe this is an issue with the regex that generates docs
when renders on the website. Check out the website's Rakefile which
includes some ruby code to parse links and remove the .md extensions from
them. I believe there are already JIRA issues tracking these issues.

On #3, the files were not previously uploaded however I fixed that the
other day.