mesos-user mailing list archives

From Tom Arnfeld <...@duedil.com>
Subject Re: Why rely on url scheme for fetching?
Date Sat, 01 Nov 2014 11:32:31 GMT
Completely +1 to this. There are now quite a lot of hadoop compatible
filesystem wrappers out in the wild and this would certainly be very useful.

I'm happy to contribute a patch. Here's a few related issues that might be
of interest;

- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-1887
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-1316
- https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-336