mesos-user mailing list archives

From Timothy Chen <...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Help needed
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2014 23:21:38 GMT
Hi Qiang,

It depends on how your NFS is setup, but if you have it mounted at the same location on each
slave you simply just map that volume into your docker container with Mesos.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone

> On Nov 22, 2014, at 9:40 AM, Qiang <qjavaswing2009@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I having been working with docker and mesos recently and one of the app I am going to
dockerize relies on file storage, I thought about using NFS, and docker data volume container,
but I don't know how can I possibly use these to address my problem, as far as I know, mesos
has service discovery but in my case I don't think a file storage can be made a service somehow.