mesos-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Staffin <...@folsomlabs.com>
Subject Re: Mesos Slave gets registered with lower memory than available
Date Tue, 21 Oct 2014 13:04:36 GMT
Related to this, is there a good way to set resource limits for the system
running outside of mesos? It would be great if I could put a hard limit on
memory usage for non-containerized processes (sshd, upstart, mesos-slave
itself, chef, admin shell sessions, the docker daemon, etc) to make way for
tighter binpacking of resources.