mesos-user mailing list archives

From Diego Medina <fmpwiz...@gmail.com>
Subject mesos/mesos-go vs mesosphere/mesos-go
Date Fri, 24 Oct 2014 03:02:08 GMT
Hi,

I just started using mesos and I'm trying to see which of the two Go
bindings is the one I'm supposed to use.

github.com/mesos/mesos-go  or github.com/mesosphere/mesos-go ?

Google searches point to github.com/mesos/mesos-go but the README there
points to go get github.com/mesosphere/mesos-go

if the one at mesosphere is the one I should be using, would it be ok to
send a PR to the other repo to add a clear message on the README that the
mesos/mesos-go isn't the one people should use?

And lastly, the repo on mesosphere doesn't have github issues enabled, but
I couldn't find a Jira replacement

Thank you.

--
Diego Medina