mesos-user mailing list archives

From Tim Chen <...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Exposing host services in docker container
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 04:12:16 GMT
Hi Ankur,

Not sure I understand exactly, are these common services all running on the
same host where you're running the container?

If it's running the same host, docker container should be able to access
any port in the host, if it's cross hosts then you have to setup your own
bridge and use the lxc-conf option, or use something like pipework.

I'm adding the lxc-conf options into the next release of mesos.

Tim