mesos-user mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <daveles...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Thank You for Attending #MesosCon 2014
Date Wed, 03 Sep 2014 16:28:40 GMT
MesosCon attendees: please take a few minutes today to share your thoughts
on the conference:
https://docs.google.com/a/twitter.com/forms/d/1yZfU5mrvhpZC7XRnllUJyENG1S5N53gTjymZaJyRook/viewform

We currently have 21 responses to our #MesosCon survey, and I've love to
have more of the 262 registered attendees chime-in with their thoughts so
we can make the next event even better. Our plan is to close the survey
this evening at midnight PST.

Thanks in advance for your help.