mesos-user mailing list archives

From Bart Spaans <bart.spa...@opencredo.com>
Subject Re: Frontend loadbalancer configuration for long running tasks
Date Tue, 09 Sep 2014 15:30:11 GMT
Hi Ankur,

It doesn't cater for that at the moment, but it should be fairly easy to
modify the HAProxy configuration generation - have a look at haproxy.go.

A setup we have been using is to have applications expose unique ports,
have HAProxy as an internal load balancer and then have a public facing
load balancer in front of that to map from port 80/443 to the internal
port, but YMMV.

Cheers,
Bart