mesos-user mailing list archives

From Yaron Rosenbaum <ya...@whatson-social.com>
Subject Mesos + storm on top of Docker
Date Mon, 18 Aug 2014 12:05:13 GMT
Hi

I have created a Docker based Mesos setup, including chronos, marathon, and storm.
Following advice I saw previously on this mailing list, I have run all frameworks directly
on the Mesos master (is this correct? is it guaranteed to have only one master at any given
time?)

Chronos and marathon work perfectly, but storm doesn't. UI works, but it seems like supervisors
are not able to communicate with nimbus. I can deploy topologies, but the executors fail.

Here's the project on github:
https://github.com/yaronr/docker-mesos

I've spent over a week on this and I'm hitting a wall.

Thanks!

(Y)