mesos-user mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <daveles...@gmail.com>
Subject MesosCon attendee introduction thread
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 23:05:22 GMT
Hi All,

I thought it would be nice to kickoff a thread for folks to introduce
themselves in advance of #MesosCon
<http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/mesoscon>, so here goes:

My name is Dave Lester, and I am Open Source Advocate at Twitter. Twitter
is an organizing sponsor for #MesosCon, and I've worked closely with Chris
Aniszczyk, the Linux Foundation, and a great team of volunteers to
hopefully make this an awesome community event.

I'm interested in meeting more companies using Mesos that we can add
to our #PoweredByMesos
list <http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/powered-by-mesos/>, and
chatting with folks about Apache Aurora <http://aurora.incubator.apache.org>.
Right now my Thursday and Friday evenings are free, so let's grab a beer
and chat more.

I'm also on Twitter: @davelester

Next!