mesos-user mailing list archives

From Victor VIEUX <victorvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MesosCon attendee introduction thread
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 19:22:43 GMT
Hi everyone,

My name is Victor Vieux, I am a French software engineer at docker.com
based in San Francisco.

I’m doing a talk about Mesos and Docker for MesosCon, feel free to ping me
if you have questions related to Docker. I’ll be around on Thursday.

I’m also doing a talk about Docker at the meetup announced by @ijimene on
tuesday (http://www.meetup.com/Docker-Chicago/events/196843942/)

You can find me on twitter: @vieux

Cheers