mesos-user mailing list archives

From Vladimir Vivien <vladimir.viv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: kubernetes-mesos installation issues
Date Sun, 24 Aug 2014 20:57:03 GMT
Hi Sidharta,
I just took a look at the instructions you mentioned, it assumes you
already have a mesos cluster installed and running (see following quote
from github project README)

"Assuming your mesos cluster is started, and the master is running on
127.0.1.1:5050, ...:"

So, you will need that installed on your environment first.

--
Vladimir Vivien