mesos-user mailing list archives

From David Greenberg <dsg123456...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MesosCon attendee introduction thread
Date Fri, 15 Aug 2014 02:08:07 GMT
I'm David Greenberg, and I work at Two Sigma. I've been rearchitecting our
main compute cluster to run on top of Mesos. I've been developing an
internal framework with an interesting, different scheduler model. Another
member of our team will also be at the conference. I'm really excited to
talk to others about using Mesos from Clojure and developing custom
frameworks!