mesos-user mailing list archives

From Whitney Sorenson <wsoren...@hubspot.com>
Subject Framework capable of launching multiple tasks on same offer?
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 15:53:20 GMT
During some recent testing, I found it could take quite a few offer cycles
in order to launch a high number of small tasks.

Unfortunately, my reading of the framework + driver API didn't yield a
definitive answer.

So, I wrote the code to calculate the remaining resources in an offer, and
tried it and it seems to work (the tasks launch and run on slave); however,
I do see warning messages:

W0714 16:45:40.227408 400543744 sched.cpp:901] Attempting to launch task
test-sleep-101-1405352740168-2-localhost-DEFAULT with an unknown offer
20140714-163828-16777343-5050-53164-67

-Whitney