mesos-user mailing list archives

From Ross Allen <r...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: how does the web UI get sandbox logs?
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 16:47:05 GMT
Each slave does run a webserver. You first visit the master to download
static assets, and once you navigate to a sandbox you are getting data
directly from the slave via JSONP. That is currently the only way to get
information about sandboxes since the master has no knowledge of slaves'
disks and doesn't act as a proxy for requests to the slaves.

This setup does pose the problem you are currently facing: it requires
network
access to any slave you want to view.

Ross Allen
ross@mesosphere.io