mesos-user mailing list archives

From Vinod Kone <vinodk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mesos / Libprocess ENETUNREACH
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 17:40:28 GMT
-mesos-user@incubator (this mailing list is deprecated)

Tom,

Both the framework (and slaves) and master need to be able to talk to each
other. IOW, if one of the end points uses a private IP (presumably thats
the case with framework behind a VPN) then it wouldn't work. If you want
the master/slave to use a public ip you can use --ip flag. For the
framework, you can set LIBPROCESS_IP in the environment.

HTH,