mesos-user mailing list archives

From Diptanu Choudhury <dipta...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: External Containererization API
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 23:58:19 GMT
Hi,

I am working on a containerizer similar to Deimos, and uses that Docker as
well. I rolled out a custom executor for supporting docker and also to do
things like register services inside containers with our service discovery
platform and get logs out of containers into stderr and stdout of the mesos
task. The new APIs around containerization would make it easier to pass
information to the executors and I want to adopt the new APIs when they are
released.