mesos-user mailing list archives

From ricky l <rickylee0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: resource reservation through a long running service
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 20:29:27 GMT
Thanks, Vinod. From the system utilization perspective, it might not be a
good idea to run a long-running service job (with sporadic workloads) that
might reserve a large portion of resources.
For the new feature, It seems like to deal with a case when a framework is
taking long to make accept/decline decision. Looking forward to that
feature.

Thanks.