mesos-user mailing list archives

From Darin Johnson <netgeek1...@yahoo.com>
Subject cdh3 and mesos 0.14.1
Date Fri, 01 Nov 2013 00:35:09 GMT
There used to be a patch for cdh3 in previous versions of
mesos.  However, the 0.14.1 the docs point to a github repo which is configured
for hadoop core 1.2.1 (or cdh4).

I attempted to set the version in the pom
and followed the directions from there.  It compiled fine.  After
modifying the mapred-site.xml.  I'm getting the following error when starting the jobtracker:

java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang. ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.hadoop.mapred. MesosScheduler

        at ...

I attempted to put the hadoop-mesos-0.0.3.jar in the HADOOP_CLASSPATH, but no go.

Is this version supposed to work w/ cdh3?

Can I use the old cdh3 patch from 0.13.0 with 0.14.1?

Sorry for the newbie questions, but I'm just getting statrted and the documentation is still
pretty sparse.

Thanks!