mesos-user mailing list archives

From Vinod Kone <vi...@twitter.com>
Subject Re: Ability to pass params to Task without TASK_LOST
Date Sun, 06 Oct 2013 18:55:54 GMT
Hi Vladimir,

You cannot launch multiple tasks with same taskID for a given framework.
TaskInfo.Command should only be used if you want to use Mesos's Command
Executor. If you have your own executor, TaskInfo.ExecutorInfo should be
set instead.

Also, I would recommend using TaskInfo.data to send any data that your task
might need.

@vinodkone