mesos-user mailing list archives

From Li Jin <ice.xell...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Questions on task resource specs
Date Thu, 29 Aug 2013 20:47:48 GMT
Ben,

Thanks for the reply. So my understanding is if some isolation module (in
this case cgroups) needs certain resource values to be specified, I would
need to specify those even if I am using a different isolation module, is
that right? I am a bit worried that future releases might require other
resource values to be specified that would break my framework.

Li