mesos-user mailing list archives

From Li Jin <ice.xell...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Example/doc on how to implement framework/scheduler
Date Wed, 21 Aug 2013 15:52:04 GMT
Thanks for pointing this out.

However, it's still unclear to me how to fill in the TaskInfo.

Specifically:

(1) Under TaskInfo, it says "Either ExecutorInfo or CommandInfo should be
set", that's the difference?
(2) How should I pass task information (command, env, etc) to the executor?
Do I put these in the TaskInfo.ExecutorInfo? Or should I put these in
TaskInfo.ExecutorInfo.data?
(3) Is framwork/mesos-submit outdated? the api it uses is different from
any other examples

Thanks,
Li