mesos-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Mahler <benjamin.mah...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Failed tests on CentOS
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 23:51:11 GMT
Given how long the tests took on your machine, the coordinator tests are
likely timeouts. I believe you can ignore these safely. Unfortunately
0.12.0 does not disable the cgroups tests when not run as the superuser so
you can ignore those as well (running the tests with sudo should turn them
green).