mesos-user mailing list archives

From Dave Lester <d...@ischool.berkeley.edu>
Subject Call for testamonials to include in upcoming press release
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2013 19:29:46 GMT
I am currently working with the ASF Marketing and Publicity team to draft a
press release that will announce the recent graduation of the project.

If you're interested in being quoted about how your company is using Mesos
or offering a testimonial, please get in touch with me ASAP. If we are
unable to include the quotes in the final press release, your contributions
may still be included on the new Mesos website so it would be great to hear
from you.

Dave