mesos-user mailing list archives

From praveenesh kumar <praveen...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems in starting mesos
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 08:33:28 GMT
Hi all,

I have been able to successfully build and install mesos on my physical
nodes. I can see the mesos web-url with list of mesos slaves. However I am
finding few difficulties w.r.t to following things:

*1. How to start mesos-master.sh and mesos-slave.sh as a background process
? *
I am seeing all my output on the console. Since I want to remotely start
the service on the cluster, I tried using nohup. Its working for now, but
is it the right way? I am hoping there should be better way to do that.

*2.* *Whatever memory I am seeing on the mesos-web url, is it the total
memory or the free memory available on my system ?*
I am seeing very low memory (0.001 GB) -- Does it indicate the current
available memory ?

Any help on the above to understand mesos, would be very helpful.

Regards,
Praveenesh