mesos-reviews mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Michael Park <mp...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Review Request 57110: Updated the master to handle frameworks that changes its roles.
Date Fri, 03 Mar 2017 23:12:26 GMT


> On March 2, 2017, 8:26 p.m., Benjamin Mahler wrote:
> > src/master/master.hpp
> > Lines 2263 (patched)
> > <https://reviews.apache.org/r/57110/diff/1/?file=1650787#file1650787line2263>
> >
> >     This last sentence seems a bit redundant?

Removed with your suggestion above.


> On March 2, 2017, 8:26 p.m., Benjamin Mahler wrote:
> > src/master/master.hpp
> > Lines 2320-2324 (original), 2355-2375 (patched)
> > <https://reviews.apache.org/r/57110/diff/1/?file=1650787#file1650787line2355>
> >
> >     Can we just call `recoverResources(task)` here?

Yep. Done!


- Michael


-----------------------------------------------------------
This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
https://reviews.apache.org/r/57110/#review167777
-----------------------------------------------------------


On March 3, 2017, 3:10 p.m., Michael Park wrote:
> 
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> This is an automatically generated e-mail. To reply, visit:
> https://reviews.apache.org/r/57110/
> -----------------------------------------------------------
> 
> (Updated March 3, 2017, 3:10 p.m.)
> 
> 
> Review request for mesos and Benjamin Mahler.
> 
> 
> Bugs: MESOS-6627
>     https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-6627
> 
> 
> Repository: mesos
> 
> 
> Description
> -------
> 
> Updated the master to handle frameworks that changes its roles.
> 
> 
> Diffs
> -----
> 
>   src/master/master.hpp 81320e0da3a2cd99d8dea1fbea9276296ef9e515 
>   src/master/master.cpp 43e6fadb69cf3989f1c5b36808a2424800e0a0a6 
> 
> 
> Diff: https://reviews.apache.org/r/57110/diff/2/
> 
> 
> Testing
> -------
> 
> 
> Thanks,
> 
> Michael Park
> 
>


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message