mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Sunil Shah <suni...@yelp.com.INVALID>
Subject The MesosCon 2018 schedule is live!
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2018 00:03:02 GMT
Dear Mesos Community,

We're happy to announce that the MesosCon 2018 schedule is now live at
http://mesoscon2018.org!

This conference is entirely user-driven conference and we were happy to see
some strong talk submissions from a variety of users running Mesos in
production. The final schedule reflects the preferences expressed by the
community via last week's survey - so thank you for participating!

As a reminder, the conference takes place November 5th to 7th in San
Francisco. Tickets cost $149 each (plus a booking fee) and are now
available to purchase. This includes breakfast, lunch and coffee for each
day.

Look forward to seeing you all there!

Sunil
MesosCon PC