mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Sunil Shah <suni...@yelp.com.INVALID>
Subject MesosCon 2018 Location Change
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2018 21:23:35 GMT
Hey everyone,

As we continue to organise this year's MesosCon, I wanted to ask for your
preferences on location of the conference. Several community members have
expressed a desire to have the conference in the Bay Area (as opposed to
New York, as currently planned).

As a reminder, this year's MesosCon is a community run conference and is
planned for November 5th to 7th.

Please let me know if you have any strong feelings one way or another and
I'll take a summary back to the MesosCon Committee.

Cheers,

Sunil
(P.S., If you haven't submitted a talk already, please do
<https://mesoscon2018.org/>!)