mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Schwartzmeyer <and...@schwartzmeyer.com>
Subject Re: Getting write access to our GitHub repo
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2018 04:12:46 GMT
GitHub PR code reviews have gotten _significantly_ better over the last
two years. You can actually open addressable issues now (like
ReviewBoard), and assign reviewers, and "officially" mark it as
signed-off (ship-it) too. They used to suck so bad that I preferred
inline email comments to PRs, but they've improved.