mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kone <vinodk...@apache.org>
Subject Getting write access to our GitHub repo
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2018 02:58:25 GMT
Hi folks,

Looks like ASF now supports <https://gitbox.apache.org/> giving write
access to committers for their GitHub mirrors, which means we can merge PRs
directly on GitHub!

FWICT, this requires us moving our repo to a new gitbox server by filing an
INFRA ticket. We probably need to update our CI and other tooling that
references our git repo directly, so there will be work involved on our end
as well.

This has been one of the long requested features from several committers,
so I'm gauging interest to see if folks think we should go down this route
(several projects seem to be already moving
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=text%20~%20%22gitbox%22>) too.

If there is enough interest, we could start a vote.

Thanks,
Vinod