mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Judith Malnick <jmaln...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Developer Sync at Twitter - June 7th
Date Mon, 04 Jun 2018 21:31:01 GMT
Hi all,

Twitter has graciously offered to host the Mesos Developer Sync again this
month. If you'd like to attend in person please RSVP to me by email. You
can also attend remotely via Google Hangouts
<https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/skqvhjotzrdc5prdde74kjaufae>.

Details:

   - *Date, Time: *Thursday, June 7th, 3:00 pm Pacific time
   -
*Location: Twitter HQ, 1355 Market St #900, *
* San Francisco, CA 94103*
   - *Link: *Join with  <https://zoom.us/j/885219228>Google Hangouts
   <https://hangouts.google.com/hangouts/_/skqvhjotzrdc5prdde74kjaufae>.
   - *Agenda**:* Stateful services on Aurora, more here
   <https://docs.google.com/a/mesosphere.io/document/d/153CUCj5LOJCFAVpdDZC7COJDwKh9RDjxaTA0S7lzwDA/edit?usp=drive_web>

You *must RSVP* for in-person attendance because of building security. If
you plan to attend in person please email me to let me know ahead of time.

See you Thursday!

Best!
Judith
--