mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Jie Yu <yujie....@gmail.com>
Subject CNI isolator bug in 1.6.0
Date Tue, 26 Jun 2018 16:18:04 GMT
Hi,

We recently discovered one critical bug (kudos to St├ęphane Cottin and Qian
Zhang!) in CNI isolator that might cause your container to be killed when
agent restarts. See more details in MESOS-9025
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MESOS-9025>.

The bug has been fixed both in 1.7.0 and 1.6.1.

If you have containers that join CNI networks using CNI plugins, please
skip 1.6.0 release, and wait for the 1.6.1 release.

If you don't have containers that join CNI networks, it's OK to use the
1.6.0 release.

Let me know if you have any question on this.

Thanks,
- Jie