mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Chun-Hung Hsiao <chhs...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Getting write access to our GitHub repo
Date Sat, 23 Jun 2018 09:48:51 GMT
I also find GitHub hard to do code review. If we put multiple commits in a
PR where each commit has a specific purpose, then after the author revises
each commit, it would hard to see what has been updated between two
revisions of "the same commit." If we put a review chain into multiple PRs
where each PR has a specific purpose and make each revision a new commit,
then it's hard to specify dependencies between PRs.