mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Greg Mann <g...@mesosphere.io>
Subject API Working Group - First Meeting Tomorrow
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 17:55:29 GMT
Hello all,
We'll be having our first API working group meeting tomorrow, March 6 at
11am PST. This working group is a great opportunity for us to work toward
greater consistency and usability of our API, as well as raise issues with
the current interface and plan future directions.

You can find the agenda document here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JrF7pA6gcBZ6iyeP5YgDG62ifn0cZIBWw1f_Ler6fLM/edit#>.
As a first order of business, I think we could spend some time discussing
the mission and scope of the working group, and how best to structure our
meetings to serve that mission. Feel free to add further items for
discussion to the document!

See you at the meeting :)
Greg