mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Schwartzmeyer <and...@schwartzmeyer.com>
Subject Re: Boost version upgrade
Date Tue, 09 Jan 2018 17:50:59 GMT
I think this is a great idea. I've recently worked through fixing the
existent warnings for Mesos on Windows, and got to the point that
third-party dependencies are that's left generating warnings, so I'm a
big +1 for updating the Boost bundle to fix warnings the correct way.
I'd happily see the `-isystem` removed from the CMake build if this
fully resolves warnings incurred by Boost.