mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Avinash Sridharan <avin...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: Sharing master detector to modules
Date Tue, 16 Jan 2018 19:22:57 GMT
Hi Zhitao,
 We actually do this in the `DC/OS` overlay modules we use in DC/OS. The
overlay modules run as Mesos modules both in the Master and the Agent. You
can see how we use the `MasterDetector` in the agent module:
https://github.com/dcos/dcos-mesos-modules/blob/master/overlay/agent.cpp#L74

https://github.com/dcos/dcos-mesos-modules/blob/master/overlay/ should have
more details of how the modules are actually used to build DC/OS overlay.

--
Avinash Sridharan, Mesosphere
+1 (323) 702 5245