mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Yan Xu <xuj...@apple.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] Fetcher extract path
Date Tue, 10 Oct 2017 00:37:42 GMT
+1.

Could you file a JIRA laying out the problem and the proposal? Here a link
about submitting a patch: http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/
submitting-a-patch/

Note that there's already an output_file
<https://github.com/apache/mesos/blob/b229764369f0939f697ac125e5e23c62fde5e32b/include/mesos/mesos.proto#L660>
field that decides where the artifacts will be dropped before the
extraction but it's not useful for the extract=true case.

---
@xujyan <https://twitter.com/xujyan>