mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Benjamin Mahler <bmah...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Catching the webui up to features
Date Tue, 17 Oct 2017 19:05:31 GMT
What does localhost vs u64 represent for you there in terms of your actual
cluster?

Are you expecting to be able to publicly access the masters and agents? Or
are you running a proxy (like DC/OS's adminrouter)?
We recently made some changes that makes it easier to patch the UI to work
with a proxy.

Would be great to understand how you'd like it to work.

Ben