mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Judith Malnick <jmaln...@mesosphere.io>
Subject Re: [Community WG] Vote on meeting-time change
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 13:23:34 GMT
*Tommy*: Can do!

*Everyone*:

Thank you if you voted! It looks like *Monday at 10:30 am Pacific* time is
going to be our best option.

I'm going to cancel our meeting this morning and reschedule all following
meetings for that time slot. I'll hang out on the call for a bit this
morning in case anyone misses the cancel notification. Talk to you Monday!

Best,
Judith

--
Judith Malnick